Peggy if you are reading this...(INSERT EVIL LAUGH) Muah ha ha hahahahahahaha
I have figured it out
If you want it, it will cost...
hmmmm...walkers is sounding mighty fine right about now...
You will recieve further contact and ransom information from me at 2:30 pm.
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

4 comments:
For anyone not understanding this post and wondering what the heck is up with it, here's the story: My computer crashed at a very inopportune time and in the process, destroyed all the passwords that Norton's Identity Safe had saved for me! A very wonderful person, sometimes known as Evil Laugh Master (aka Erin Summerill), set up this blog for me (along with some other really great friends. So if you think it is cute, I can't take any of the credit).
Because I didn't set it up, I didn't choose the password. So, I couldn't just run through my list of frequently used ones. Identity Safe has so conveniently always entered the password for me, so I NEVER KNEW WHAT IT WAS!!! And, since it was a password set up just for me months ago, it wasn't one of Erin's frequently used ones. So she didn't remember what it was, either. I thought I would never be able to edit my blog again! *Gasp!* But, Erin to the rescue, once again. Thanks, Erin!!!! You Rock!!! (I'll be getting that Diet Pepsi from Walkers to you before long....)
Ha ha ha! I was totally thinking that post sounded like Erin...
ha ha ha Judy, you sound so wise...but oh little Grasshopper, your time will come when I will have you under the tip of my thumb and then you will be under my control, whipping me up exotic dinner dishes as I choose.
You could have called me. I have it. Ü
Post a Comment