The tag involves finding the fourth picture in your fourth picture file. My pictures are in a state of folder / sub folder disarray (organizing them is somewhere on my to-do list, I'm sure!), that I modified a bit. I chose the fourth picture I came to that had a 44 in the filename. Here it is!
I get thirsty just looking at it! Makes me want to stick my face right in there and take a huge drink. It makes me want to take of my shoes and stick my toes in it. It makes me want to reach in there with my hands and feel how slippery those rocks are. It makes me want to go up in the mountains right now, and find myself a stream! (Click on the picture to make it bigger, and you'll want to stick a body part into it, too.) Watching water is more captivating to me than watching a fire, and I think I could sit and watch all day. I'm pretty sure this one was taken at the waterfall on G mountain. Ahh. Good times, good times.

4 comments:
Ohhhh!! This makes me feel things! Summery things of a splashy nature!
wow...I sure do miss the nice inviting water, and not the terror, I could kill you by freezing your insides type of water that is all around right now.
At first glance, I thought...What the heck kind of slimy, scaly thing did she take a picture of!?! Then I started reading and realized it was a close-up of something else, something beautiful. I'm a fan of water, too. Paintings, pictures...I love the glassy look, the reflections, the tinkling or rushing sounds...
Okay, I admit I'm not the writer you are. You are REALLY into it. I was in the mountains sitting next to the river.
It's kind of cool what comes back to us when we revisit old photos, eh?
Post a Comment