I think I took pictures of most of the doors. I found it very helpful to go back to my blog post last year to get ideas before doing one this year, so I figured I'd put as many as I've got on my blog this year. I don't know who did most of them, so please leave a comment if you did one! I'll add your name to my post. I do know that Lisa Y. did something like 14 doors! She had a lot of moms cancel at the last minute. I REALLY don't envy her position in the PTA. If anyone can pull off something like that, though, it's her.
Ooo! Ooo! AND, for the first year, I remembered to hang it on the wall next to the door instead of the door itself! Every year I make a mental note to do that, and this is the first year that note hasn't gotten lost. Definitely better that way.
Here goes! I'll put names by the ones I know.

7 comments:
I did Mr. Williamson's door this year....nothing compared to yours! Mr. Randall's was SOOOO Cute!
Thanks for posting those Peggy! I never seem to get a chance to see them all. As usual, yours was uber-adorable!!
thats awesome dang cute job!
Peg,
I just love the interesting things you put on your blog, what fun you have with it. I love to see the doors each year, what talented parents you have at that school. I love your door, the little monkey guys hanging around are so cute and the colors are beautiful. You put so much work into it, I bet the teacher and the kids just love it. This kind of teacher appreciation is wonderful.
Wow those are great doors. Remember the time you got permanent marker on my floor when you were making a poster for one of the doors? ha ha ha
I totally loved your door. I hung mine on the inside. With all the testing they did that week, it was never opened.
The pics are alsome! I Love yours
Post a Comment