School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
I love lots of things-- my sweet hubby and my three awesome kids, writing for 8-12 year olds, my laptop PAM, wonderful friends, walls painted creatively, living in my own little slice of paradise nestled near Utah mountains, and reading a book that's so good it makes me want to ignore the dishes and laundry. Actually, that last one also falls on my Things I Hate list.
People I quite frequently want to bake cookies for:
2 comments:
If I would have read this earlier I would not have told you that you had something in your hair.
Um...I so understand. That was me the entire time we worked on this dang house...and it will be me again in like a month.
Post a Comment