<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

The Chicken or the Egg?

Remember how I said that parkour inspires me? It got me wondering which came first... the chicken or the egg.

Does my love for parkour make me love watching Alecia do it?
Or does my love for Alecia make me love watching parkour?

Either way, Alecia + Park = Happiness





















4 comments:

JoMamma said...

She makes me want to go play at the park as well.

Next time lets see some pictures of you. :)

tammy said...

Haha! She's adorable!! (don't tell her I said that. Tell her I said maniacal or something...)

Kristine said...

Alecia makes me want to be 8 again. She's such a cutie. So sweet. I hope she always loves to do things like that and never has something happen that makes her lose it!

Julie said...

You caught some wonderful shots. She is so cute.