<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Where I've been... In doodles

I haven't blogged in a while.

Mostly because of NETS, or "Not Enough Time Syndrome." I've felt a little like this:
So, I holed myself up here, in my cave lined with pages upon pages that needed editing...

And just when I thought I was going to die there, I found my way out!
After being in that cave for 2 1/2 months, when I finally got out, it felt like this:

After way too long a break, I am ready to do this again:
And that makes me happy, because I've kinda missed it. A lot.

9 comments:

tammy said...

As usual, I love your hair. And your illustrating skills are off the chart! You need to tutor me in your ways, Sensei! Glad you're back!

Stacy Henrie said...

Love the illustrations. Welcome back!

Shauna said...

Congrats on the two months of good editing work. Glad to see you back here too. Love the illustrations. I bet you are the best during a High/Dry Council talk...doodling with/for the kids.

i'm erin. said...

Your drawings are amazing and hilarious! I want you to draw me and my blog.

Kristine said...

Peggy! You are so cute. I love your art! And, I am very glad you are back in the blogging world. I love reading your blog. I am so excited for you to be at that point where you can! Hooray for you!

Taffy said...

You're so creative! I can't even draw stick figures!
Good luck in MAY!!

JoMamma said...

You are so tallented!

Ella said...

I was wondering ow you did all that art work I thought you just googled it until I saw your blog and the back of your head and then all the comments!!! Your simply amazing! I wish I had a quarter of your talent!

Julie said...

Peg, your drawing are so cute. What a good way to illistrate your absence and what you were doing. You have so many talents.