<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kristine to Peggy

My Thoughts on Peggy, My Sister, My Friend. I love having a best friend that I get to see at family functions too! Peggy makes our family a better one by always planning fun things, encouraging others, and being a great older sister. I love that I get "Double Time" with her between family things and friend things. It's always great to have conversation about how awesome our friends are - and those be the same people! I also get to collaborate with her on "Projects" for our friends. She is the best friend a sister could ask for.

2 comments:

i'm erin. said...

I love how close you are to your sister...It makes me miss my sisters, I have always been really close to my oldest sister, but it was great to live in Hawaii and grow closer to my youngest sister.

Carterista said...

Yeah! I'm jealous you two live so close to each other!