<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, February 18, 2008

A Profile on my friend –Peggy

This post is a profile on Peggy, profiled by the greatest profiler: Judy

Peggy loves the following:
Her man
Her kids
Her family
Hand stand in any open area
Anything to do with creativity
Cleaver crafts
Christmas cards
Reading great books
Try new things
Her friends
Mysterious gifts
Girls’ nights
PG


Things that puzzles me about Peggy:
How she can create such beautiful things
How she can start Christmas cards in January
How she is always on top of everything
Why her dirty dishes in her dish washer is cleaner than my clean dishes
Why she is not a gymnast
Where she finds her cute pointy shoes


Things I admire about Peggy:

She is extremely thoughtful
She finds humor just being around her kids
She is a great friend
She is always learning
She is not afraid to fall flat on her behind and is not afraid to invite others to join her too.
She can draw like no one else I know
She reaches out to others around her

1 comment:

Shelby said...

I've decided: I want to be Peggy when I grow up! Love ya Peggy!