<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mom, There's a Dragon in My Room!

It's not often that I actually have something that I can put in a "Project Finished" post! I finished painting Cory's and Alecia's room over two years ago. Well, finished enough that the room actually looked finished. I always planned on putting in more details later-- like the vines I painted twisting up one of the turrets. Cory's dragon and Alecia's dragon have actually been penciled in on their walls for probably a year; I guess they never made it to the top of my priority list. Anyway, Alecia's came to life about a month ago, and I finished Cory's on Friday. I still need to do Kyle's dragon (it isn't his room, but he really wants representation!). His is going to be sitting on the light switch cover. It isn't even penciled in yet, so who knows how long it will take to come to life....

Here's the "boy" dragon on Cory's side of the room.



And this is the "girl" dragon on Alecia's side.





3 comments:

i'm erin. said...

WOW, peggy, those look so good! YOu are so talented, sometimes I seeth with jealousy. but right now I am in awe!

Shelby said...

Peggy--I LOVE having a talented friend like you! Looking at your projects make me feel happy and content. Almost like I did them myself!

kellieanne said...

The satisfaction you feel must be awesome! I love when friend complete a project I can oooooh and aaaaaaw about and enjoy!