skip to main |
skip to sidebar
<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

- 1. She dances through the aisles as if there were no other place she could be at the moment that would bring her more joy. Since I can always think of about 57 places I'd rather be than at the grocery store, it's kind of refreshing! Plus, I know she is always willing to go with me- I never have to try to talk her into it.
- I always come home with one unplanned treat (that's her limit).
- I can out loud talk to myself (which I frequently find quite useful), without other shoppers thinking I've gone completely sack of hammers. Not even Alecia looks at me like she thinks I'm wierd. :-)
- She often climbs inside the cart and keeps it organized and neatly stacked.
- When I am pushing my cart out to the parking lot, I can run ten feet, then jump on my cart and ride it the rest of the way to my car, without anyone giving me the aforementioned "sack of hammers" look. When she isn't with me, I have to hold onto the push bar tightly, reminding myself with each step to keep my feet touching the pavement. It's a little tough when all they want to do is jump on the cart!

8 comments:
I think she is awesome too!
I also like running and jumping onto the cart. Andrew used to think I was wierd, but now, he will even give me a push make it more fun!
Sometimes, I think we were meant to be twins, not just sisters!
What are you saying? Riding the cart isn't normal? I never pass up the opportunity!
Also, Do you rent Alicea out? I could really use a cart organizer. And a smile at the grocery store. Ü
Kids keep you young.......plus they give you a perfect opportunity to use the phrase "sack of hammers" so you can make Tammy's day!!
Tammy- that's the entire reason that I used that phrase!
Cecilia- so what are YOU saying? That everyone secretly wants to ride the cart? And that maybe we should all do it when we don't have kids with us so that everyone else won't feel like people might think they are wierd if they do it?
You read my mind! Some people might need a little training on how to steer, though.
PS Your Word Verification Code was groovy this time...noobb!
I enjoy taking my kids with me down to the 2 year old. Sammy really is kind of crazy in the store.
You guys are great! Maybe we should have a cart race during the next girls night!
Bring it on!
ummmm, so are you saying that if I go grocery shopping with you that I can have one unplanned treat too? I used to be all about the hot tamales but lately I cant stop thinking about lemon heads...next time we go shopping together do i get to have it too?
Post a Comment