a family that is sweet
a house that is warm
a husband that is supportive
grass that is still green
Kyle, who is caring
the mountains with their changing colors
Cory who is appreciative
weather that is beautiful
Alecia who is loving
school to teach me new things
kids to teach me new things
a neighborhood full of friends
the Internet and cell phones to keep us connected
parents who are wonderful
a van with no lit check engine light
extended family, most of whom live nearby
writing to give me a high
color on walls to make me smile
books to exercise my imagination
books my kids and I can both connect through
a country where we are free
a Christmas season coming right up
a family I love to be near
a family who loves me

3 comments:
We know we're blessed when it's not hard to make a long list.
I'm thankful that you're my friend, Peggy!
I loved it! I am grateful for you too Peggy!
What a great list.
Your check engine light made me smile. I had a car that always had the light going off. We would fix one thing and something else would set the light off.
Post a Comment