School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago
<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.
3 comments:
I wonder what your tree would say if it could talk.
It reminds me of a patient walking through the halls of the hospital that does not realize that their backside is showing through the split in the back of the gown.
What's left of your tree is still very pretty though! :)
I think it looks good. I saw it today when we picked up Alecia - not bad! Oh, and she was a sweetie! I sure love that girl!
I can see the butt cheeks, Tammy!
But seriously, Peggy, it looks really pretty still. Does it seem taller to you now?
Post a Comment