I don't know who reads my blog, but I'm still willing to guess that at least 95% of you know my friend Erin Summerill.
Erin's superhero power is developing talents. Which, really, is just about the best superpower to have. One of her super-developed talents is photography (which has benefited me personally a great deal).
Erin's husband Mark also happens to be Superhero Talented. (Can you even imagine how their kids are going to turn out with genes like that?) Erin and Mark have combined their enviable talents to create something truly awesome that Erin is giving away on her blog to a lucky winner. Make sure you enter!
Erin Summerill Photography
You'll have to scroll down a bit to get to the contest, or click HERE to go straight to the contest page. There's only a couple days left on the contest, so make sure you check it out soon. Good luck!
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Nice plug. I hope you win!
Post a Comment