I have a blog in my roll on the left (Dan Wells) that had a title today of "Yes, I Intend to Start Blogging Again." I wanted to steal that title just a bit. And then I read it, and his opening line really spoke to me. And I quote: "Wow, it has been a loooong time. In my defense, I am lazy and easily distracted."
I was just looking through past blog posts to find all the pictures I took of Teacher Appreciation doors, to help me find inspiration for the door I'm decorating this year. If you're looking for inspiration, too, here's a couple of handy-dandy links. Not links outside of my own blog, because... well, I'm lazy and easily distracted, too.
Last Year's
The Year Before's
If you are decorating a door this year, too, I wish you happy creating! Decorating doors is the best.
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

1 comment:
Ha ha ha! I love it!
Post a Comment