School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
I was looking through blog posts the other day, and noticed that I had three years worth of teacher appreciation doors here. It was weighing pretty heavily on my conscience to get up the fourth year's, because what am I going to do next year when I need ideas if I don't?! I wasn't able to get pictures of all of them, which makes me really sad. Between not being there at a pivotal time, and having a camera malfunction, I realized that I don't have some pictures of some REALLY great ones that I loved. And dang if there weren't some awesome doors this year! Is it just me, or did everyone (but me) just really step it up? Behold the awesomeness:
Note to self: Steal Sherry Platt's idea for a 3D awning over the doorway! Isn't that just the coolest thing ever?
I'm glad you did post the pictures. I love seeing how creative parents can be. I also know that one day I may need to research doors and your blog will be my first stop.
Yes they were pretty cool!! But you missed the coolest one of all!! Here it is.....http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1696068563931.2087856.1304355833#!/photo.php?fbid=1696126325375&set=a.1696068563931.2087856.1304355833&type=1&theater
Thanks, Ella! I searched and searched for my picture of your door, but I'd had a problem during download, and I couldn't find it!! It was SO AWESOME. As soon as I'm on a screen bigger than my phone, I'm going to steal that pic and post it! (Assuming you're cool with that. )
Hey Peggy, the doors are darling. Well I wanted to let you know that because you are so very awesome, I've awarded you The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. There are rules in accepting this, my dear, so be sure to check out my blog to view them. Have a great day!
I love lots of things-- my sweet hubby and my three awesome kids, writing for 8-12 year olds, my laptop PAM, wonderful friends, walls painted creatively, living in my own little slice of paradise nestled near Utah mountains, and reading a book that's so good it makes me want to ignore the dishes and laundry. Actually, that last one also falls on my Things I Hate list.
People I quite frequently want to bake cookies for:
7 comments:
WOW! so many creative people! THANKS for posting because next year we can look at this post and copy, I mean, get ideas. :)
Thanks for posting...I missed most (except Sherry's--HAD to see that one in person!)
I'm glad you did post the pictures. I love seeing how creative parents can be. I also know that one day I may need to research doors and your blog will be my first stop.
Thanks for sharing this. some of those are pretty funny!
Yes they were pretty cool!! But you missed the coolest one of all!! Here it is.....http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1696068563931.2087856.1304355833#!/photo.php?fbid=1696126325375&set=a.1696068563931.2087856.1304355833&type=1&theater
Thanks, Ella! I searched and searched for my picture of your door, but I'd had a problem during download, and I couldn't find it!! It was SO AWESOME. As soon as I'm on a screen bigger than my phone, I'm going to steal that pic and post it! (Assuming you're cool with that. )
Hey Peggy, the doors are darling. Well I wanted to let you know that because you are so very awesome, I've awarded you The Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award. There are rules in accepting this, my dear, so be sure to check out my blog to view them. Have a great day!
Post a Comment