<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, June 27, 2011

So I have this other blog...

Okay, so you all know I want to be a published author, right?

Instead of talking about getting to that point non-stop on this blog (even though I've been pretty much thinking about it non-stop for the last 3 1/2 years), I've decided to talk about it non-stop on another blog!

Well, I don't really talk about it non-stop. And it's not all about writing, either. Sometimes we eat cookies! Or I tell somewhat embarrassing stories. Anyway, if you want to come hang out with me there anytime... day or night... well, let's just say that it wouldn't make me sad.

Here's a handy little link that will take you there:

http://peggyeddleman.blogspot.com
/

It looks kinda like this:


Gosh, it's been a long time coming. I'm a little excited about it.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I love that you have a 2nd blog so I can read more of your writings.