<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Wherefore art thou, summer?


Summer is almost half-way over! Can you believe it?

I love summer. I really do. It's just... It's just... I don't feel like I've experienced it this year! I've been working on writing five blog posts a week, revising AGAIN, writing and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting and rewriting my query letter and reading blog posts on writing. (And I'm not even kidding on the number of rewritings for my query letter. I think it may have even permanently damaged my brain.)

It kinda feels like my rear hasn't left this computer chair in a month.

So I want to hear what you've been up to this summer! What kind of summer things have you been doing? Maybe if I hear lots of summer things going on that we're not doing, it will kick my behind back over to the Have-Fun-In-Summer side of things.

Because oh do I want to love summer again. Help a girl out?

1 comment:

Kristine said...

FYI - Your rear end being stuck in a chair all summer is cramping MY summer too. :)