<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, July 18, 2011

For My Fond of Fabric Friends

I was doing research for my other blog (a.k.a. looking up pictures of funky couches for a total fluff post (literally)), and came across this picture that totally made me think of all my fabric loving friends.

I have seen some amazing fabric combinations on equally amazing quilts. Combinations that blow my mind. Ones that I want to eat up with my eyes, rub on my cheeks, smell, then lick just to make sure I experienced it fully. (That's what I do when you aren't looking, btw. Dang! I just blew my cover! Now I'm going to have to be even more ninja-esque when I "fully experience" your future quilts.)

So to all my fond of fabric friends: What I wouldn't give to see this couch in each of your fabric combinations! No, seriously. You should all go out and make this couch. Then invite me over and kindly look the other way while I lick it.

5 comments:

David P. King said...

Looks comfy!

I gave you a shout-out on my blog today. :)

Shelby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tammy said...

I think I used to love fabric. In another life.......sigh.

kellieanne said...

I do love fabric, I do, I DO! Quite a creative couch.

Kristine said...

Tammy - WHAT?!
Peggy - That is an awesome couch! I don't know that I'd like one in my house though...