<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

The most amazing thing ever

This is seriously one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. This guy paints a scene using spray paint in LESS THAN A MINUTE. And the coolest thing: you're halfway through the minute before you realize that he's not just painting gibberish! Okay, well YOU will know less than halfway through now that I've told you...



Wasn't that AWESOME? Go ahead and watch it a dozen more times. I can attest to the fact that it will amaze you every single time.
.
Peggy

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Oh my gosh! We saw a guy like this in Hawaii - Lindsey bought his painting when it was done. It was truly amazing. He did a whole show with music showing him doing it. LOVE IT!

Ella said...

That is pretty cool! We saw one of those dudes down in Vegas!! It was really neat to watch!