When I got married, I was 19 years 112 days old.
Today, I've been married 19 years, 113 days.
That means:
I have now been married longer than I was single.
I've lived with Lance longer than I lived with my parents.
I've married name longer than I've had my maiden name.
I've been a Mrs. longer than I've been a Miss.
That means:
I have now been married longer than I was single.
I've lived with Lance longer than I lived with my parents.
I've married name longer than I've had my maiden name.
I've been a Mrs. longer than I've been a Miss.

And I swear I've known not to wear glasses half the size of my face for at least half that time.

11 comments:
That is pretty neat!! I never thought of it that way Holy cow what does that mean for me??? Married at seventeen now 41 almost 42, been married for 24 years this oct!!! Never thought of it that way! Congratulations Miss Peggy!! BTW cute pic.
That's awesome! Very cute picture. Crazy to remember you two so young! I'm glad Lance has been in our family that long too!
Love the picture--and the glasses. Congrats on that milestone. I'm a few years away yet...was a late bloomer, I guess.
Cute! And congrats!
Your so funny!!
Congratulations.
I'm going to be in the same situation next year.
Except that the numbers are higher, and I wont have been a Mrs, or have changed my name, or worn glasses half the size of my face.... so, not really the same at all :oS
That's so funny! My kids see pictures of me when I first got married and always comment on the size of my glasses. Thy were at least 3Xs as large as the ones I wear now. Gotta love the 80's.
Ahem. It was the nineties, Kellie. Oh, wait. Are you saying I was behind the times? Darn. It.
Love it! Especially the glasses part.
Oh so sweet. I love that you found the exact day. I was not 19 when I got married so I've got to be with Toby for 21 & 1/2 years before I can say this. Congrats
okay, that is the cutest thing ever.
Post a Comment