<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Recap in Pictures

Since I spent the entire summer NOT posting, I figured I'd do a recap of summer... in pictures. But only for the things I remembered to take my camera to. :)



























5 comments:

Julie said...

Woe, you guys really had fun this summer. I can't believe all you did. You guys really had a fun summer. I can't believe that climbing wall. Where was that?

Peggy Eddleman said...

When I put it out in pictures like that, it does look like we did a lot! And here I was, thinking I was totally gypping my kids of fun all summer. The climbing wall was at Trafalga.

Janet said...

Peg that is my kind of post!! no reading lol

*^_^* said...

Wow! Awesome!

L. T. Host said...

That looks like an amazing summer!