<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Friday, February 22, 2008

Judy

Judy
1. She reaches out to and includes everyone, and finds ways to help them feel included as well.
2. She is so funny! She has a way of perfectly timing a funny comment either in person or online that just catches you off guard, and then leaves you speechless for a moment to just be in awe of how funny she is.
3. Judy is addictive. It wasn’t very long after I first got to know Judy before I thought that life just wouldn’t be right without Judy in it!
4. She is an excellent cook. She has shared with us some fabulous Chinese dishes, and cakes and pies to die for.
5. She always makes time for her friends, and makes them feel loved.

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Judy--She is ninja funny. She just has a way of sneaking up and nailing you with her dead-pan humor! Plus, she just can't lie........right Judy?

i'm erin. said...

Judy equals Ninja!

Carterista said...

Judy is like a new book. Each time you turn a page there is either something new to learn or something that will make you laugh. You crack me up, Judy!

Kristine said...

I agree with the addictive part. I need more Judy in my life.

Ella said...

Dido, I love Judy's smile and I Love that I have rubbed off on her, at least the Pink part! He-He

kellieanne said...

Tammy hit it - Judy is ninja funny. I should know, I have seen a lot of "Ask a Ninja" on the internet (thanks to havingteenage boys)and should could rival his humor.