School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
If you walk by my house today, you may hear me singing this song over and over (and just know that there is a goofy little dance that goes with it that I'm not going to show you, for both our sakes ;-) ).
I love lots of things-- my sweet hubby and my three awesome kids, writing for 8-12 year olds, my laptop PAM, wonderful friends, walls painted creatively, living in my own little slice of paradise nestled near Utah mountains, and reading a book that's so good it makes me want to ignore the dishes and laundry. Actually, that last one also falls on my Things I Hate list.
People I quite frequently want to bake cookies for:
2 comments:
Y'know how some people get paid for their good grades? Well, I'm tempted to pay you to show me the song and dance about your "A"!!! Hahahaha!!
Congrats!!!!!
Post a Comment