<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Friday, September 19, 2008

Brandon Mull Signing

I kinda mis-guessed how many people were going to be at the signing. Lots of people were so excited to see Brandon Mull!
There were lots more at the front right and the back left that you can't even see from this picture. We finally gave up on the wait to get our books signed well before it was our turn. I don't think my kids minded that much. I think it is cool that they get to meet the authors of the books they read. They think it is cool to have the author sign their books, but not Hanna Montana cool. (I think they may have been willing to wait in that line!)

But they had fun, anyway. They spent about 45 minutes playing on the library jungle gym (aka the folding chair holders). It was well worth waiting in line when you got to do this!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Your kids are such monkeys!

Carterista said...

So glad you made it! You are the best mom advocate for reading!!!