<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

May- September Romances

Don't you just love what these 4-5 months do to growing things? It's so exciting to watch it happen!!
May

September




May


September


May


September



May


September



May


September


6 comments:

tammy said...

I love it!! Everything looks fabulous! This is why we plant...

JoMamma said...

I've got to have you help me plan out my gardens. So beautiful. It made me sad that fall will be taking away the beauity of the flowers.

Kristine said...

Wow! What a beautiful relationship that has 'bloomed' into! Maybe I should start planting things.

i'm erin. said...

holy cow! you are a freaking amazing lady of the green thumbs! I feel like you are the mythological being that brings all things into fruition! Amazing! come plant my yard.

Carterista said...

Crazy gorgeous, Peggy! Why haven't I been using pots????? That'll be my focus next year. That and ground cover.

kellieanne said...

I love that you chronicle the growth. I think of doing that every year and seem to misplace that thought. They are really quite attractive.