But, on the bright side, now my blog still having its "winter look" seems a lot more like good foresight on my part, instead of just looking like I haven't gotten around to it. :)
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

9 comments:
Oh Peggy, I'm so sorry for your poor tree I saw so many of that exact tree, looking just like that, all broken. Very sad:(
But I'm glad you could find the good in this!
Peggy--that makes me so sad! I think every plum tree in PG got over loaded, but I have to say, yours looks the most affected! I drove past your house earlier in the week and thought how beautiful your tree was! I'm so sorry!
(p.s. Do you need a chain saw to clean it up?)
Peg,
I am so sad, that was a beautiful tree and it stood so big and happy to just spread out it arms where you could see if from a long way off, you could see it when just starting up your street. I hope you can still keep it.
What a tradgedy! I'm so sorry.
Julian was worried so much about our tree that she prayed for it. We were out and I told her she could shake the branches when we got home, but by that time most of the snow had melted. Some of the best trees were affected. I'm really sorry about yours.
So sorry, it is so hard to see a beautiful tree go down like that. I love tree's... my heart hurts for yours :(
Such a pretty tree... Dang it!
I think it should be a law that snow should not be allowed after the trees have blossomed. I'm sorry to see the damage of your beautiful tree.
SO sad!! But if that tree has learned anything from living near the Eddlemans, it will survive and live to bring happiness to others again!!
As I drove around PG after the snow, I saw almost ALL the same trees had broken limbs!
Post a Comment