<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Girl With The Glasses

I have been holding off doing this post in hopes that I would be able to snap a picture of Alecia wearing her brand new glasses. It's not going to happen. Apparently, she has quite the aversion to people seeing her wearing them. (Sniff, sniff.)


We had so much fun at the eye doctor, though! Of course, that was before the reality of this being a lifelong affliction hit her. This is the progression of choosing the perfect frames....

Not the perfect ones...

Similar frames, but so much better!


These frames come with attitude!

Not such a fan of these...



For those who will never actually see her wearing them, these are the frames she chose:


Isn't she a cutie? Gosh, I love this girl.

7 comments:

Kristine said...

I love all those pics! Thank you for sharing! I like the ones she chose, they fit her well. She sure is pretty! Those glasses look great on her!

Carterista said...

The ones she chose are "so dang" cute on her. Glad she didn't get the ones just before those. I hope she gets used to wearing them soon. I sure love to SEE.

i'm erin. said...

oh peggy! I think I am looking at a younger version of you. Wow. she is so cute.

Ella said...

way cute!!!

JoMamma said...

What a great idea to take a ton of pictures. When I got my first pair of glasses I felt like such a nerd. You made it into a fun supermodel experience. Very cool mom. She looks very cute.

tammy said...

Love how colorful they are! She'd look cute in anything, especially when she smiles!

Julie said...

Peg,
I love all the pics, I love her expressions, she is just so cute and so much like her Mother, except her Mother wore her glasses since the day she got them. With all the fun colors and designs; they make wearing glasses fun now.