<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I love this girl! Baby Edition

These are the pictures from the first time my kids met Aria. They had been praying for her to come to Kristine's and Andrew's family every night for as long as they can remember, and they were so excited to physically hold the answer to a prayer.





Kyle was pretty sad that he couldn't hold Aria and sing to her and rock her for an hour or two or a year longer. I think if Kristine had told him "We'd like her to spend her nights sleeping in your room," he'd have jumped for joy. He wouldn't even have complained about waking up every hour with her.

'Cuz look at her. Every single part of her is perfect. I really, really love this girl.



6 comments:

Kristine said...

She's the most adorable baby in the world! Her mom must be so happy to have that baby! I mean, really, she must be bursting with joy and happiness to finally have her! ;)

JoMamma said...

Your kids look so happy to be holding their new neice. This is so exciting!

i'm erin. said...

I love how sweet she is...and how sweet your kids look holding her. That is awesome.

Janet said...

dang she is just so cute! makes ya want one dosent it?

tammy said...

Sa-weet! Now Kyle, You know you need to wait awhile before becoming a daddy, right?.....

Julie said...

Prayers answered! You don't always get to see the results so clearly of that at such young ages. This will be a testimony to they will always remember that Heavenly Father does hear and answer prayers.