After much deliberation, here it is:
The Power of Vilcabamba
So, what do you think? Does it convey excitement and adventure and a little mystery and wonders and super powers and exploring and action?
And, I know, I know. It took me long enough to decide. There were just so many choices that were so great! I mentioned before that I put them all (without the contributor's name) in a document, and then alphabetized them as to make sure I had no clue who the contributor was. Then I started crossing off titles. And taking it with me everywhere. (Yes, the paper is totally thrashed at the moment.) Then I got down to 10 or so titles, and started wondering if I'd crossed off some I shouldn't have. After seven weeks (has it really been that long?) I was leaning quite strongly toward one of the ten titles. I finally let Lance take a look at the list (after I was sure he no longer remembered which titles he'd submitted), and he picked the same one I was thinking of within about 27 seconds. Definitely a winner.
Now, for the name of the awesome title contributor! And I really thought I'd be naming a name. As in one. Just moments ago, I went back to the comments of the original post and did a search on the title. It came up twice! Hope you don't mind sharing the grand prize.
Drumroll, please!
JaNae (with daughters Emily, Elise, Allison, and Hailey)
and
Voyagerkid
and
Voyagerkid
You'll will be getting a prize now, acknowledgments in the book in the future (fingers crossed!), and my undying gratitude forever! Oh, and put your ear to the sky, and you'll surely hear me shouting your praises from the rooftops. 'Cuz you rock!

7 comments:
Yay Janae! (& helpers!) That really is exciting! And I love the name--The word 'Power' really does stir something up!
Woo hoo! Congrats to be feeling great about it all again!
Glad things are moving in a positive directions again. I just love great kids.
PS. Did Kyle ever tell you how cool his "ride" home from the shower was? haha.
Yes, Cecilia, he did, but not right off. He said you had the coolest vehicle EVER!
It took me a bit to realize he was trying to tell me that you walked him home. If I'd have thought, I'd have realized that you didn't drive. I feel bad for asking, especially since I'm at the opposite end of the ward from the church! That was definitely going above and beyond in the friend favor category.
Very exciting! I can't wait to read it.
Yeay me(and my girls)! I totally forgot we submitted that one. As I was reading your post, I was thinking to myself,"Hmmm, THAT is a great title." lol
Congrats on deciding....one more mark off your checklist...not too many more before it will be published! GO PEGGY!
Two great minds, wait this was JaNae and girls and Kyle. Great choice especially if that many kids think so.
Post a Comment