O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Oh, how I love to get you.
When you're deliv'rd by hand or mail
The sight of you makes my heart swell
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Oh, how I love to get you.
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Your numbers dwindle each year.
Sometimes I fear you're of the past
I best enjoy you while you last
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Your numbers dwindle each year.
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
You add loads of Christmas cheer.
I've only got a few; I'm sad
Each one makes me insanely glad
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
You add loads of Christmas cheer.
O Christmas Cards
Oh, how I love to get you.
When you're deliv'rd by hand or mail
The sight of you makes my heart swell
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Oh, how I love to get you.
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Your numbers dwindle each year.
Sometimes I fear you're of the past
I best enjoy you while you last
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
Your numbers dwindle each year.
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
You add loads of Christmas cheer.
I've only got a few; I'm sad
Each one makes me insanely glad
O Christmas Cards
O Christmas Cards
You add loads of Christmas cheer.

4 comments:
I feel your pain! Why does my self-esteem get such a lift when I see hand-written, colorful envelopes in my box? I'm having to really try hard not to be sad that my card-tree is nearly empty!
few facebook friends---who cares?
few Christmas cards--tragedy!!
I seriously need things to lift me up around Christmas, not bring me down. I'm glad I can always count on a card from you, Peggy!
I'm glad I am not the only one. Last night on Jay Leno this pair of girls sang a snarky song about annual Christmas letters and I felt so betrayed. My hubz just laughed at me. Rude. I'm with you girls. My heart kind of skips a beat when I see the cards in the mail.
I'm with what Tammy said. I have only gotten 4 this year! :( Cry! I sent mine yesterday though. :)
I have about seven this year but have not sent mine yet. I too love to get xmas cards! Love your little song too!!
Post a Comment