<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Just Not In The Mood

I usually love painting.

I usually love how it can make a wall with scuffs and marks look all pretty and new again.

I usually love putting COLOR on a wall--- especially if it's a color I've never used before.

Especially if it's a color as yummy as the one I'm using.

But this:

And me?

And this:

And me?

We're not on speaking terms at the moment.

4 comments:

Jan said...

I double dog dare you to use your hands...

tammy said...

It's true--if you're not in the mood, painting really isn't very fun.....

Love the color!

Carterista said...

Sorry it's not working out. What room are you painting? Would it be more fun to paint one of my rooms? You were so good at it last time!!!

Taffy said...

I'm with ya! Hate it!