My high school friend's brother who adopted two kids from Haiti, but hadn't been able to bring them home yet: They found both children! They are alive and doing well. Just a couple of days ago, they were able to bring home their son, and they are still working to bring home their daughter.
No word on the birth mom for the kids that go to my school yet.
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

3 comments:
OH man, I'm glad. That is so terrible about all that's going on.
Dang red tape. I wish I could just take some big sizzors and cut through it all.
Hopefull they will all be home soon.
Miracles happen regularly...so glad to hear the kids were found and well.
Post a Comment