School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
Oh, I remember that never ending story or poem or what ever it is. I new you would always remember that because you practiced it forever with stopping. I used to drive everyone crazy. You should be an illistrator too, I love the tickling your toes picture.
I love lots of things-- my sweet hubby and my three awesome kids, writing for 8-12 year olds, my laptop PAM, wonderful friends, walls painted creatively, living in my own little slice of paradise nestled near Utah mountains, and reading a book that's so good it makes me want to ignore the dishes and laundry. Actually, that last one also falls on my Things I Hate list.
People I quite frequently want to bake cookies for:
7 comments:
Did you draw that? I love it. And I know you died because of the ending of mockingjay. Ha ha
haha! that was great!!
AWESOME! How fun!
Peggy, you always have those creative juices flowing.
Oh, Peggy! I wish I could borrow your brain for a day.
Peggy! I am having flash backs to being a kid. If mom and dad see this, they'll probably call you and tell you to STOP IT! Hahaha!
Oh, I remember that never ending story or poem or what ever it is. I new you would always remember that because you practiced it forever with stopping. I used to drive everyone crazy. You should be an illistrator too, I love the tickling your toes picture.
Post a Comment