<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

My Way Cool Sister

You know, I've always thought that Kristine is a dang awesome person. Awesome enough, in fact, that I've thought someone should give her an award.

Well, guess what? She did get an award! By a LOT of someones!



She went to a convention / trade show in Nashville a week or two ago. Her company customizes cool mouse pads that she sells to other companies to use for their advertising. She was there with her company as a vendor, along with about 100 other companies, most with multiple employees.

The people who buy these goods voted on who they thought the BEST, MOST FABULOUS, MOST HELPFUL customer service representative is. The one they thought was most deserving of all to receive the award...

And they chose Kristine!

Congrats to my sis for having something tangible to hold in her hands as proof that people think she is awesome!

9 comments:

kellieanne said...

Congrats to Kristine - NOT A SURPRISE! She is totally awesome and I can see why those in the professional world would recognize her talent.

Way to go Kristine!

Shelby said...

And the award goes to.....KRISTINE DAVIS! For being so kind, generous, talented, understanding, creative, pretty, funny, smart, hard-working, loving, skillful, amazing and unpretentious! And also a great friend!

Kyle said...

You Rock Kristine!
Voyagerkid Out!

Kristine said...

Thanks! /blush/

Kyle said...

I Agree with Kellie and judy Kristine Rocks!

JoMamma said...

Congrats Kristine!

Carolyn said...

Congrats Kristine..we're impressed!

i'm erin. said...

wow kristine...i have to say that I would have voted for you, so i think that is just fitting! You rock

JaNae said...

I have to agree with all those who voted for Kristine! There is something genuine about her that makes you LOVE having her around!!