Want to know just how mild this winter has been? I looked out the windows in my kitchen doors, and saw a flash of color on my patio plants. I went to check it out, and this is what I found.
See it?

Look closer.

My flowers are blooming again! I think that they think it is spring. I took these pictures TODAY.
December 12th! How crazy is that?
.
And speaking of crazy weather, here are a couple of pictures I took of last night's hugely bright moon with the freakishly amazing clouds that sort of remind me of dried cottage cheese mud. You really should click on one to see it bigger. Those clouds really were cool!
4 comments:
That's CRAZY about your flowers, and I can't believe that first moon shot. That break in the clouds is amazing!
That sky was crazy! We watched it going up the canyon to the party. It was cool!
Wow Peggy, your sky shots are amazing! Also I love the bloomin' flowers. I think it would be awesome if the weather stayed so nice.
One of the first things Carson said when he was walking home from work the other night was how crazy the moon looked. Now I know what he was talking about!
I have made several comments to friends about the flowers I see blooming. Weird.
Great Pics though!
Post a Comment