I was driving down the street today, when I suddenly realized...
Alecia is 6 3/4 years old.
This might be the last Christmas that I have a child
who believes in Santa Claus!
How sad is that? Sniff, sniff.
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

2 comments:
That's just a weird thought... She's getting so big! I want her to come play with my kittens again.
That is so sad. At our house Sidney is the only one that "knows" the truth,(as far as I know). She had had suspicions for a while but found out only last year by mistake. We have talked about how there is magic in believing even after you know the truth.
Post a Comment