I officially finished finals. Whew! In the past seven days, I have turned in assignments totaling 56 typed pages! I've never had a homework load this huge before, and I nearly thought it would kill me. I can't believe what a relief it is to be done with this semester! And, oddly enough, I only decided to be done moments ago.
You see, the last day of class in my crazy teacher class (as I like to call it) was last Thursday. My final for that class was this Tuesday. Wednesday I sold back all the crazy books. So, I get home from selling back all books I needed to do any assignments, and I have an email waiting from crazy teacher (yes, the one that literally brought me to tears (and not in a good way) a full month before the semester even started). She was giving us another assignment. A HARD assignment! What's up with that? Class is OVER!
So, moments ago, I decided I'm just not going to do it. It completely goes against my nature, but I figure I gotta nip this thing in the bud, you know? If I do the assignment, then come Spring, I'm going to still be getting emails from her with new assignments! If I do the assignment, I'm just encouraging the wrongness. Right?
So, for the moment, I'm going to lay my head down on my way too flat pillow, imagine it's a fluffy cloud, and revel in the lack of homework.
Until morning. Then I'll face the fact that I now I have ONE day left of my kids being in school to do all of my Christmas shopping. NEVER in my life have I been this far behind. Aargh!
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

3 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Thank you again for helping me with my Christmas shopping since I was far behind like you!
Peg, I am proud of you for making it through it
I couldn't have made a better decision myself!!! Good on ya!
Post a Comment