I have a medical condition
I’ve been suffering all summer long
The doc says I need more zucchini
Without it, life will just seem wrong.
So, I summoned a wish granting Genie
Even that didn’t get me zucchini
I quite need bread, cake, and chowder
For my summertime cuisine-y.
Then, like an angel sent to make spirits soar
I saw a face that I simply adore
JoAnn, arms laden with zucchinis
I’ve been suffering all summer long
The doc says I need more zucchini
Without it, life will just seem wrong.
So, I summoned a wish granting Genie
Even that didn’t get me zucchini
I quite need bread, cake, and chowder
For my summertime cuisine-y.
Then, like an angel sent to make spirits soar
I saw a face that I simply adore
JoAnn, arms laden with zucchinis
Showed up at my front door.
Thank You!
Thank You!

8 comments:
Joann is the best! I love it.
ooops. that was me erin who posted.
Joann is so sweet!
very clever, but not from a merryweather. Joann is so sweet she is quite a treat.
I'm so flattered to have this post all about me. I was also flattered to see that Cruise to the max thought I was the best.
Thanks Peggy. I hope you enjoy.
Do you need more?
I'm pretty sure I will NEVER turn down zucchini.
Post a Comment