School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
Ahhhhhhhh! (screamed in a very fan-girl voice) It looks like Nathan Fillion took the pic MySpace style. I'm hyperventilating right now...... was this from Comicon? You all know I own the spot at the front of the "crush on Nathan Fillion" line right?
No, Amber. Sadly, no, I did not meet Nathan Fillion. Although, I am close personal friends with Tracy and Laura Hickman! I even went out to lunch with Laura. (Translation: I met them at a couple of writing conferences, gushed at how much I love them, gave them hugs several times, and then later saw Laura at PF Changs while I was having lunch with Alecia. Okay, so maybe that doesn't quite count as "close personal friends." A girl can dream, can't she?)
I love lots of things-- my sweet hubby and my three awesome kids, writing for 8-12 year olds, my laptop PAM, wonderful friends, walls painted creatively, living in my own little slice of paradise nestled near Utah mountains, and reading a book that's so good it makes me want to ignore the dishes and laundry. Actually, that last one also falls on my Things I Hate list.
People I quite frequently want to bake cookies for:
8 comments:
AGGHHHHHHHH! I am so screaming right now. oh my gosh. WTF (what the freak) HOly toledo.
soooooooo cool
Were they just hanging out? Like, when you are a cool author, do you just get to hang out with cool people like Nathan Fillion, and vice versa?
Did you actually get to meet them. Like you took this picture. That is so awesome. Do you watch his new show Castle?? I love it.
Ahhhhhhhh! (screamed in a very fan-girl voice) It looks like Nathan Fillion took the pic MySpace style. I'm hyperventilating right now...... was this from Comicon? You all know I own the spot at the front of the "crush on Nathan Fillion" line right?
No, Amber. Sadly, no, I did not meet Nathan Fillion. Although, I am close personal friends with Tracy and Laura Hickman! I even went out to lunch with Laura. (Translation: I met them at a couple of writing conferences, gushed at how much I love them, gave them hugs several times, and then later saw Laura at PF Changs while I was having lunch with Alecia. Okay, so maybe that doesn't quite count as "close personal friends." A girl can dream, can't she?)
And Tammy? Of course, you will forever own that spot. Even before you named your son after him, :) you owned that spot. Undisputed.
Erin: I knew you'd get it.
Kristine: Yes. I think they actually list it in author contracts under the "perks" section. ;)
Oh, and Kristine? Thanks for remembering who the couple is. You rock my world.
This IS the same Nathan that is in the Dr. Horrible Sing-a-long Blog, right?! He is Captain Hammer?! Pretty cool, Peggy.
Post a Comment