My upstairs bathroom is blue and yellow, with a fish theme. Wouldn't this toilet go perfect there? I'm not quite sure what happens when someone flushes, but I can think of nothing that will make me more happy than to have googly fish eyes on me whenever I'm in the room.

I'd love to be able to do Parkour (CLICK HERE if you don't know what this is, or if you just want to watch a great video). I'd also love to be a ninja. I figure if I got one of these installed in my backyard, and I had one of these outfits, I'd get a little of each. I could totally imagine I was a parkour ninja if I had this.

I like to read. Often though, if I read in bed, I fall asleep as I am reading. Then I found this insightful solution! No more cheek creases from hardback books for me!

My van is a gas guzzler. If the government knew how few miles to the gallon it got, they'd probably send an op team to "make it disappear" during the night. I really should be doing my part to keep this planet green. That's why I'd like to replace my van, as well as my outfit, with this:

Mmm. I love swimming. I love heights. I have a flat roof on my house. Enough said.

I've always been intrigued by the Snuggie. My biggest problem with it is that if you have to stand up to get something, your backside gets cold! It seems like such an oversight on behalf of the Snuggie innovators. But, never fear, I found something to fix this problem, along with the problem that the Snuggie doesn't keep your head warm if you're by a drafty window. This seems like the perfect alternative to me:

I just can't picture my hubby wearing one. So, if you decide to get one of those for me, please consider getting the man version for Lance, so he doesn't feel left out:

I hope this list has been helpful for you as you shop. I always try to do what I can.

9 comments:
i will do my best to get you a unique birthday present :)
The video made me gasp out loud SEVERAL times!
See you in a few.
I've seen that fish toilet! There's a matching sink, too. And actually, the fish tank surrounds the toilet tank, so you don't have to worry about them getting flushed away. Happy birhday on Sunday!
The alternative snuggie looks like something out of Dr. Seuss. I love it!
Ha ha ha! I love them all!
Thanks for the suggestions. Any of these gifts would be wonderful. I hope you get them all.
That's so funny! only you
You are too funny! I like the sleeping bag with legs!! BTW I love your header too!!
Peg, you're so cute!
Oh, Peggy! Really!!! Do you have a secret subscription to funny pictures or something? I can't get enough of the ones you use and your writing voice is like the cherry on top! You made my day. Love ya!
Post a Comment