Everything didn't look quite real.
Or like you were looking at the world through funky tinted lenses.
My kids and I went outside to read, but we spent more time marveling at the blue, purple, pink, and yellow clouds than anything else.
To me, it looked as if several artists decided to paint the sky in the most dramatic way possible.
And none of them were very good at sharing the space.
To my kids, apparently, it was a little more ominous than that.
When my son said his prayer that night, he included,
"Thank you that the world didn't end."
I have to admit, those were some amazing apocalyptic skies.

5 comments:
Ha! Funny kids. I thought they looked like some fantasy novel cover art skies. Very ominous.
Anyone who didn't venture outside yesterday evening miss out on some breathtaking sights! Most the prayers I heard last night were just thankful for the rain. I guess I should be grateful the world didn't end more often in my prayers.
wow. absolutely breathtaking.
thanks for sharing!
We stood around and stared at the sky too! It was amazing and kept changing. Beautiful colors all awash in the evening sky.
The sky was so awesome. I loved how green everything around me looked also. I'm glad you took some pictures.
Post a Comment