<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Warning! Rating change

I thought I should warn you.

My blog rating changed.

Once upon a time, this little blog here was rated G.

Apparently, my blog's not quite as safe a place to hang out anymore.

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

I guess when you talk about dead pirates, or name your book-in-progress "The Bomb's Breath," you lose those kind of bragging rights.

7 comments:

tammy said...

Hahaha!!! I wonder what mine is rated!!

Nicole said...

yeah.. mine too - how did you find out?

Peggy said...

If you click on the image in my post-- the one that says it is rated PG, it will take you to a website where you can enter a web address and see what it is rated. I'm not sure, but I think it only rates what shows on your first page--- nothing you'd have to get to by clicking on "older posts." After you enter the web address and choose "rate it," click on the teeny "No thanks, take me to my quiz results" link at the bottom right.

The Woff Pack said...

Oh Peggy how could you??? HA HA HA!!

JoMamma said...

Darn those pirates! However, I am not going to let the change in rating keep me from visiting your site. :)

Ella said...

Mine is also rated PG. LOL for using the words guns and two other words I can't remember right now!

Taffy said...

HAHA! I found out both my blogs are rated G. The Lovells blog had one bad word-hurt.