<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Cool Summer Treat: Part 2

Just an update for all you shaved ice fans:

It seems like Tigers Blood is a very popular flavor! It's the flavor my kids always choose the first time we get shaved ice each summer. In case you don't already know, I'm here to do a public service announcement!

Your favorite local taco / hamburger joint now has TIGERS BLOOD GLACIERS! Mmmm. And three other all new flavors, as well. I'm sure each one is equally worth trying. So next time you are cursing the heat, go enjoy a swirling mound of ice cream swimming atop a sea of Tigers Blood slush!

And just to answer my own question: I always start the summer off with choosing Pina Colada. Then I make it a point to try a different flavor each time we stop for shaved ice. Plus, I take a bite of each of my kids' ever changing flavors, increasing the number of flavors I get to try each summer. It's the only way to go!

2 comments:

tammy said...

I tried the blue coconut glacier. YUM!!

JoMamma said...

Thanks for the update. Now I can enjoy Tigers Blood year round.