<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Monday, July 7, 2008

A Word From the Wiser-Than-I-Was-5-Days-Ago Girl

My advice:

Don’t think the thoughts "We’re frugal people" and "We’re not afraid of hard work" in close proximity with asking yourself the question, "Should we clean up all the remains of this big, honkin’ tree we are getting cut down ourselves, or should we let the people who are cutting down said tree clean it up and haul it off?"

Just hand the nice man your wallet, raise your hands in the air, and back away. Whatever they are planning to charge you to haul away it’s remains, IT’S WORTH IT!!!

3 comments:

Melanee said...

Oh I hear you on that one. I say if they are willing to clean it up, by all means-Let them!!! I am sure the cost would have been well worth it.

Carterista said...

Just think about all the calories you burned and all the muscles you pumped up.

JoMamma said...

I think if you were to get down and dirty with the clean up, you would push your love hate relationship with this tree completely into a hate relationship.