<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Hangin out at the Treehouse

We've gone on vacation to this same resort several times, but never quite made it to the Treehouse Museum. We're so glad we finally went there! The kids had a blast. Here are a few of their favorites activities....













I think this video is hilarious! Apparently, rough seas on the Mayflower make for some violently ill kids. I hope you think it is as funny as I did...

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

Your kids are quite the actors!
What a fun little tree house!! Where is it? I think my kids would love it!

Peggy Eddleman said...

347 22nd St
Ogden, UT 84401
(801) 393-3127
http://www.treehousemuseum.org/home.html

It takes probably an hour and fifteen minutes to get there, but it really was a lot of fun!

JoMamma said...

The museum looks awesome. I love the movie. Remind me not to get in a boat with any of your kids.

tammy said...

Wow! you guys had a ton of fun! That museum looks excellent!