<---Looking for my writing blog Will Write For Cookies? There's a handy little link to it just over there on the left-hand side.

Friday, June 6, 2008

What's my blog rated?

Ever wonder what your blog is rated? Or anyone's website, really. All you have to do is go to http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/blog_rating and enter the web address. Pretty dang cool, huh? And in case you were all wondering if this blog is safe to read or not, here's my rating:


It was a close one... I got in a little ratings trouble for the use of the word "gun." Marshmallow or not, apparently it still counts. ;-)

I got this cool little tidbit from my friend Wendy's blog. If you have never read her blog, it is definitely one worth reading. You know, when you are sitting at your computer, procrastinating what you are actually supposed to be doing... ('cuz isn't that really the best time to read blogs?).

2 comments:

Carterista said...

Hmm. Think I'll try that. You know, when I'm really busy procrastinating.

Wendy said...

Peggy-

Thanks for the shout out. By the way, I saw you finished Goose Girl and loved it. I'm so glad!

See you soon at Harts!