Looking for something to do tomorrow morning? Go yard sale-ing! Specifically, go yard sale-ing to MY house. :)
I'm going to be participating in that great American tradition of de-cluttering my house, and then having people show up at my house and pay me to haul the stuff away. Isn't that a little weird? It always seems like I should be paying them. After all, I get a de-cluttered house out of the deal. Although, that kind of attitude tends to make me a not very good haggler.
For payment, we accept cash or Zucchinis.
I'm not kidding.
Not even a little bit.
And thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has left book title suggestions! I can't believe how many some of you have come up with. Y'all are so creative! If you haven't left a suggestion yet, you have until Saturday night at midnight. I'd really love to hear every suggestion!
School visit fun
-
I have been so thrilled and honored to go to dozens and dozens of schools
over the past year and a half in Texas, South Carolina, Utah, and Nevada,
and to ...
9 years ago

2 comments:
Ah ha! I will be there. YOu know your way to my heart. ha ha.
I just started making my zucchini bread. Good luck with the sale.
Post a Comment